Providing Residential and Commercial Plumbing Services
Whether you need the sinks in your office repaired or the heater in your home replaced, Bartlett Plumbing is here to help. Having our more than 20 years of industry experience, we are the reliable choice for top-notch plumbing services.
Our team strives to provide quality workmanship at fair rates. Before we start the job, you even get to approve the price.
In addition to offering exceptional plumbing work, we also provide outstanding customer service. We have a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. For your safety, we offer special warranties and guarantees.
To show you that your time and business are important to us, we will always be courteous and arrive on time. For your peace of mind, we make sure that our plumbers are trained to the highest standards and are licensed by the state of California. Our technicians are licensed and Trust Certified.
When you hire us, you won’t have to worry about cleaning up a mess after a plumbing or remodeling project. We use drop cloths on every job and clean up after ourselves before we leave. To make sure that everything is up to standard, we also work within your homeowners’ association (HOA) requirements.
Our services include:
- Sink and Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Bathtub and Shower Installation and Repair
- Water Line Repair and Replacement
- Hose Bib and Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Main Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Gas Line Repair and Replacement
- New Gas Line Routing
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Toilet Repair and Replacement
- Water Heater Repair and Replacement
In addition, we provide energy-saving tankless water heaters and water softening and reverse osmosis systems.
Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
Bartlett Plumbing is your complete plumbing company and can help you make your dream kitchen and bathroom come to life!
There is no job too big or too small for us. Our technicians are experienced in every plumbing aspect of kitchen and bathroom remodeling. If you’re planning to remodel a kitchen or bathroom, call us first! We’ll find the best and most cost-effective way to move all of your plumbing systems while keeping everything up to city and state building codes guaranteed! Don’t forget to ask about our FREE ESTIMATES. We can install new fixtures (or repair old ones), help to create custom showers and tubs, custom sinks, and you name it. Our trained professionals provide high-quality work at affordable prices. Once we start on your project, we will not finish until you’re completely satisfied! You can trust Bartlett Plumbing to get the job done right the first time. We are your plumbing professionals.
Bartlett Plumbing is a complete, full-service North Bay sewer system contractor offering preventative maintenance and repair. We also design and install new and replacement sewer systems including lift stations.
With plumbers that are some of the best trained in the industry, we look forward to earning your business.
List of services:
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Sewer Line Conversions
- Repair and Installation of Tank Lids and Risers
- Lift Station Repair and Installation
- Video Camera Inspections
Next to heating and cooling, water heating is typically the largest energy user in the home. As homes have become more and more energy efficient during the last 20 years, the percentage of energy used for water heating has steadily increased. A Bartlett Plumbing technician can help you select the water heater that can best reduce water heating costs and increase comfort in your North Bay home.
Selecting a New Water Heater:
There are numerous factors to consider when choosing a new water heater, including type (solar, tankless or storage), capacity, efficiency, and cost.
Storage Water Heaters:
- One-of-a-kind air/fuel shut-off device offers double protection
- A specially designed flame arrestor prevents ignition of vapors outside the combustion chamber
- Superior air filtration prevents it from getting clogged by lint, dust, and oil
- EverKleen patented system fights sediment build-up
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Low NO2 design for cleaner healthier air inside your home
- Reduces fuel costs
- High efficiency means more hot water at lower operating costs
- Meets or exceeds National Appliance Energy Conservation Act
- Limited tank and parts warranty from 6 to 8 years
Capacity. Don’t buy a water heater bigger than you need. Although some consumers base their purchase on the size of the storage tank, the peak hour demand (or first-hour rating, FHR) is actually more important. The FHR is the measure of how much hot water the heater will deliver in an hour and is required by law to appear on the Energy Guide label. Your Bartlett Plumbing technician will perform a capacity test to determine the right size water heater for your home.
Efficiency. The energy efficiency of a storage water heater is indicated by its “Energy Factor” (EF). The higher the EF, the more efficient the water heater. Gas water heaters have an EF between 0.50 and 0.60, with some high-efficiency models around 0.80. Other features to look for are tanks with at least 1.5 inches of foam insulation and energy efficiency ratings shown on the Energy Guide labels.
Cost. It may be tempting to look for a water heater that is inexpensive and ignore the operating cost. This is a poor strategy. Often the least expensive water heaters are the most expensive to operate. A high-efficiency water heater may cost a little more initially, but reduced operating costs will more than make up for the higher outlay. Check the Energy Guide label to help choose an energy thrifty heater.
At Bartlett Plumbing, we can’t think of a better place than sunny California to take advantage of the solar power provided by the sun. Even though solar water heating has been around for 40+ years, there’s no better time than now to switch. Between federal and state tax credits, utility rebates, and new state of the art technology, you can get a solar water heater installed for about the cost of a regular water heater… and save up to $500 a year in utility charges.
Here are some additional benefits of having a solar water heater:
- By having solar water heaters, you contribute to going green and saving the environment.
- Solar water heaters can save you up to $500 (exact savings depend on your water usage) annually in utility charges.
- Solar water heaters can make running out of hot water a thing of the past.
- Solar water heaters can get you thousands of dollars in tax credits and rebates.
- Solar water heaters can be used to heat your pool and extend your swimming season.
At Bartlett Plumbing, we firmly believe in doing what we can to help the environment and save you money. What better way to do so than with the installation of a solar water heater!
Bartlett Plumbing uses only the latest technology when working on your home, our state-of-the-art video equipment takes the guesswork out of sewer and water line repairs and replacements. We insert a camera into your problem sewer line to pinpoint the trouble spot and help visually confirm the cause of the problem.
This tool is invaluable when it comes to accurately diagnosing and fixing the source of a sewer problem. As we run the camera down the line, following the flow of water, we are able to identify sections of pipe that have lost grade, collapsed, become infiltrated with roots, or disjointed. Virtually any problem can be discovered and pinpointed. The camera records the problem so that a Bartlett Plumbing technician can systematically diagnose and fix it.
- Details condition of drain lines
- Locates point of repair, if needed
- Is safe for all pipes
- Verifies like-new condition of the cleaned pipe