At Bartlett Plumbing, we can’t think of a better place than sunny California to take advantage of the solar power provided by the sun. Even though solar water heating has been around for 40+ years, there’s no better time than now to switch. Between federal and state tax credits, utility rebates, and new state of the art technology, you can get a solar water heater installed for about the cost of a regular water heater… and save up to $500 a year in utility charges.
Here are some additional benefits of having a solar water heater:
- By having a solar water heaters you contribute to Going Green and saving the environment.
- Solar water heaters can save you up to $500 (exact savings depend on your water usage) annually in utility charges.
- Solar water heaters can make running out of hot water a thing of the past.
- Solar water heaters can get you thousands of dollars in tax credits and rebates.
- Solar water heaters can be used to heat your pool and extend your swimming season.
At Bartlett Plumbing we firmly believe in doing what we can to help the environment and save you money. What better way to do so than with the instillation of a solar water heater!
Schedule a FREE consultation today to see just how much money you could be saving by installing a solar water heater in your North Bay home or business!